- The Program must serve residents of Charlton, Dudley, Southbridge, Sturbridge and Webster.
- The agency must have 501(c)3 status with the program running at a minimum of three (3) years.
- The Program must fit the current focus areas of Health, Education and/or Financial Stability.
- The number of people directly impacted relative to the mission of the program.
- The fiscal health of the agency providing the Program.
- Compliance with UWSCM branding, media and reporting requirements.
- Timely application submission by 5pm, April 21, 2023
You are invited to watch this instructional video
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application - there will be one application PER PROGRAM. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.